When social media started, a few years ago, it was not considered a potential business utility rather, was only looked upon as something kids would use. But today that old thinking has changed and social media has given streams to businesses and helped them to become visible to a larger audience. Social media has in turn helped businesses in ways one would have never imagined, especially when the first social media app Six Degrees came up in the year 1997.
So if you are planning to benefit your business with the help of social media, look no further as you are at the right place.
- Social Media Marketing helps to generate valuable customer insights as the data generated with the help of millions of social media users. Each day Twitter is updated with around 500 million Tweets, Facebook has 4.5 billion Likes on pictures, posts, and pages, and 95 million photos and videos are shared on Instagram. This makes social media a giant market for anyone wanting to build a new audience. And with the help of daily activity and engagement, you get the chance to know your potential customers well as well as their behavioral pattern that will moreover help your business and decisions as you can get feedbacks of your product or services easily. What your audience think of your brand is important and social media makes it easier for you to know that with the help of comments on posts and messaging.
- If you want to increase brand awareness and loyalty, social media is just the right place for you. When you have a social presence you make it easier for the customer to connect with you and vice versa. What else is better other than knowing your audience through better communication? Addressing grievances, product reviews etc. are the easiest way to maintain your customer’s loyalty towards your brand.
- Running ads on social media is inexpensive and one of the best ways to promote any business. You can run product or service based ad campaigns as well as promote your website with the help of these ads. As social media also helps in retaining customers, companies that engage in social media advertisement tend to spread their word better and farther.
- Social media is also a good tool to increase traffic on your website. Simply redirect people to your website by adding your site’s links on social media posts, and they will come after the website by clicking on it.
- Finding out what your competitors are doing is also easier on social media, which means you can make better strategies for your business. Sharing content is also easier and quicker on social media compared to any other means of sharing your information with your audience. And not only sharing it, you can also tag the content on location so when someone searches for that specific news, your post will come up in search.
Social Media is highly beneficial for any business. With so much to offer, social media is the new way to connect with your customers and bring on board a new audience anytime.
Any queries on social media strategy? Send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you!