Look not from the mind, but from the soul, for the life that is coming is already before us, waiting to open up the world. Just look more closely, find the eyes to see.
“Education enriches life to a unique perspective of within and without.”
“HOW DO WE DO THIS?”
- We make learning a passion through which several discoveries happen and success follows our path.
- We provide the child-oriented syllabus.
- Each day the child takes home a value that enhances the way a child sees life.
- Child starts respecting and celebrating his/her uniqueness of ‘I Am’
- The child starts realizing that connection with Mother Nature and respects everyone contribution to make this world a better place.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To develop a child’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual growth.
- To develop a feeling of self-respect and feeling of love with oneself and surrounding.
- To inculcate the sense of pride of being a true Indian and create in him the qualities of an ideal citizen who is above all social, communal, religious and provincial prejudices.
- To bring awareness in his/her self-reliance.
- To bring awareness to his/her daily activities.
- To create balance in creativity and calculations.
- To bring harmony to the surroundings.
- To spark on the creative energy within an individual.
- To direct his energy in an innovative direction.
- To inculcate the values of love, compassion, friendliness, and devotion that contribute towards human excellence.